For those of you who don’t know what the Mystery Blogger Award is, here is why it was created:
“Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
Created by: Okoto Enigmas Blog
I have been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Things About Me:
- I am a single widowed Mom to two teenagers
- I am writing a book
- I am a huge music lover!
Answers to Questions Asked by Warren Richards:
Q What inspires you to blog?
A I’ve always had a passion for writing, but the real inspiration behind my blogging is the desire to connect with people. I want to tell my story in hopes it might help others who might be on a difficult path in life. I’ve also found so much satisfaction in hearing the stories of all the amazing people I have connected with here.
Q What’s one of the happiest moments you cherish?
AThere are so many, but if I have to choose just one I will always say when I married my husband.
Q What do you like to do in your free time?
AFree time? What’s that? Ha I do all of my writing in my free time.
Q What’s the most of the exciting things you’ve ever done?
AWow. I can’t think of anything that doesn’t sound super lame! Let’s just say, to be continued…
QWhat is one of your favorite posts you’ve read, any blog, and why?
AThe best and most touching post that I have ever read is by the Actor, Wil Wheaton. It is a raw and honest account of suffering from chronic depression. This is a subject that should have more light shed on it. This post does just that, perfectly. What an amazing way to bring awareness to such an important issue, to so many, by using the celebrity platform that he has. You should most definitely check it out: Wil Wheaton
Answers to Questions Asked by Discovering Your Happiness:
Q What is the meaning behind your blog name?
A Grief to Life – My journey from grief (the loss of my husband) to really living again.
Q What is your blogging goal and where do you see yourself in a years time?
A My goal is to connect with as many people as possible. When I say connect, I don’t just mean following blogs and have them follow mine. I mean that I want to make real connections and I am! In a years time I hope to have finished and published my book.
Q What does a lazy day look like to you?
A My bed and Netflix!
Q What’s one of your biggest accomplishments?
A I would have to say that my biggest accomplishment is walking my kids through this new life without their Father.
Q What is one of your biggest fears?
A Something happening to me and leaving my kids without a parent.
Link to my best (maybe not the best but my favorite) post Broken Glasses
My Questions for the Noms:
- Why did you start blogging?
- If you had to change your name, what name would you choose and why?
- You are about to get into a fight, what song comes on as your soundtrack?
- If you could write one new law that everybody had to obey, what would it be and why?
- What’s the meanest thing you have ever done to someone to get back at them?
I look forward to reading your posts!